Perfect Products Perfect Prep EQ™ Sane & Sound Max 60 cc Paste
Perfect Prep EQ Sane & Sound MAX Paste
- Each syringe includes calming support, soundness support and enhances gastric comfort to provide significant improvement in focus and as well as an overall sense of wellbeing.
- Generous 60cc of targeted active ingredients in an easy-to-feed, palatable paste.
- Long lasting effects begin between 2-4 hours and continue for 18+ hours.
- May be combined with any Perfect Prep formula including Sane and Sound Pellets
- Contains no prohibited substances.
Suggested Use: For maximum effect feed one syringe (60cc) 12 hours prior to performance and one syringe 4 hours prior to performance. Effects begin 2 hours after administration. May alternatively administer two syringes 4 hours prior to performance. Effects are cumulative with daily use.
Tip: Feed Perfect Prep EQ Sane & Sound pellets beginning 72 hours prior to performance. Administer Perfect Prep EQ Sane & Sound MAX paste 2 – 4 hours prior to performance for increased effect.
- Amino Acid Complex contains peptides that are anti-inflammatory as well as gastro-friendly. It also may encourage a calm attitude.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral in the horse that acts to stabilize the fright-flight reflex. It works on the cellular level in helping to allow insulin to store glucose and minimize the rapid changes in blood sugar that causes excitability. Magnesium in high levels is also effective at slowing the heart rate and relaxing muscles. Magnesium and Calcium, both essential minerals in the horse, are chemically very similar but have opposite effects at the cellular level: Calcium is primarily present outside the cell wall while magnesium is abundant inside the cell. Magnesium calms the nervous and cardio-vascular system; calcium excites nerves. Calcium is required for muscle contraction; magnesium causes muscle relaxation. In the performance equine, the additional stress created by training and performance causes an instant deficit in magnesium, and an over abundance of calcium, resulting in excitability, muscle cramps and stress overload. Different forms of magnesium are absorbed in different parts of the digestive system. One of the benefits of the Perfect Prep EQ formula is that the appropriate magnesium compound is used in our formulas to produce optimum effect and quickly correct the imbalances in the calcium-magnesium ratio.
- PP1 (proprietary blend of DL-Phenylalanine and L-Leucine) utilizes a well-studied and documented “pathway to comfort” that creates endorphin production to relieve pain and instill a feeling of wellbeing. It avoids the well-known side effects of veterinarian prescribed comfort medications and helps produce a focused, relaxed horse.
- Inositol is a B vitamin that is required for proper formation of cell membranes. It is effective in Perfect Prep EQ formulas as a stabilizing element in the transmission of nerve impulses. Inositol provides an overall calming effect on the nervous system.
- Glycine is a proteinogenic amino acid that has been shown in studies to produce a calming effect on the brain. Glycine also has a positive impact on attention and memory in humans. Additionally, Glycine is composed of amino and hydroxyl ions which have an antacid effect and help to buffer the stomach.
- Taurine is a sulfonic acid. It is synthesized in the liver from Methionine and Cystine. As a neuromodulator Taurine is effective at regulating nervous system activity, preventing brain over activity and maintaining cell membrane stability. It is used in human therapies to help reduce nervousness and hyperactivity. Taurine is also important in Potassium management in muscle cells, especially the heart, helping to maintain steady heart rates. Quick changes in blood sugar exacerbate excitability in horses. Taurine is used in Perfect Prep EQ formulas to stabilize blood sugar by potentiating insulin.
- Thiamine is an essential B vitamin that is key in the digestion of polysaccharides. Large doses of thiamine are known to provide a high level of calming effect on the horse. Perfect Prep EQ products use effective levels of the most absorbable thiamine compounds to calm the nervous system and relax the horse.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) and Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) are B Vitamins that significantly boost the calming effects of Sane & Sound.
Price includes Free Shipping!