You have found the most concentrated and palatable equine probiotic available: FullBucket Equine Probiotic Pellets. Naturally support your horse’s digestive and immune systems with 50-Billion cfu’s of microencapsulated Saccharomyces boulardii, Prebiotics and L-glutamine in every scoop. Dr. Rob Franklin and Dr. Keith Latson formulated these probiotic pellets for use in their athletic and clinical equine patients.
Perfect Digestive and Immune Support for:
• Horses dealing with travel, training and performance stress
• Horses on antibiotic therapy
• Older horses with an aging microbiome and intestinal system
• Horses before and after surgery
• Horses with chronic loose manure
A Healthy Horse isn’t possible WITHOUT A Healthy Gut.
WHY DO HORSE OWNERS FEED PROBIOTICS?:
- • Support a Healthy Immune System
- • Support Digestive Health
- • Maximize Energy & Stamina
- • Support Recurring Gastrointestinal Problems
- • Every FullBucket Purchased Gives a FullBucket To An Animal In Need!
WHEN DO VETERINARIANS USE FULLBUCKET?:
- • During Antibiotic Therapy to Avoid Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea
- • During stressful periods of intense athletic training and travel
- • Before and After Surgery to Reduce Related Digestive Disturbances
- • Along With Medical Treatment Of Diarrhea (Especially C. Difficile & Salmonella)
WHY HORSE TRAINERS USE FULLBUCKET:
- • Maximize Energy, Stamina & Overall Health
- • Optimize Body Condition
- • Maintain Skin and Coat Health
- • Support Digestive Problems Caused by Performance & Travel Stress
FullBucket Probiotics’ cornerstone ingredient, Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast probiotic that is safely administered to horses. Elucidation of mechanisms of action and many randomized clinical trials with meta-analysis support its use in humans and horses.
This particular probiotic has the most evidence for equine veterinary use based on the current literature.
There are many reasons horse owners should turn to a good probiotic. Horses especially feel the adverse effects of stress either from travel, performance, improper feed and illness.
- The Perfect Ingredients • Saccharomyces boulardii (microencapsulated probiotic): 50 Billion CFU**
- • Saccharomyces cerevisiae autolysate (prebiotic): 10,000mg
- • L-Glutamine (energy source for intestinal lining cells): 2,500mg
- • Other Ingredients: Alfalfa Meal, Molasses, Salt, Lignin sulfonate, Soybean Oil (cold-pressed), Sodium Propionate.
Keep out of the reach of children. For animal use only.
**Potency at time of manufacture.
Store between 34-80 F. Refrigeration may extend shelf life.
To support gastric health in horses during stress caused by antibiotics, surgery, training, performance or travel:
- • FullBucket Equine Probiotic Pellets: one scoop (35g) once or twice daily for 30 days