You have found the most concentrated and palatable equine probiotic available: FullBucket Equine Probiotic Pellets. Naturally support your horse’s digestive and immune systems with 50-Billion cfu’s of microencapsulated Saccharomyces boulardii, Prebiotics and L-glutamine in every scoop. Dr. Rob Franklin and Dr. Keith Latson formulated these probiotic pellets for use in their athletic and clinical equine patients.
Monthly subscriptions and larger bucket sizes are available and are cheaper options. Contact us for details!
Perfect Digestive and Immune Support for:
• Horses dealing with travel, training and performance stress
• Horses on antibiotic therapy
• Older horses with an aging microbiome and intestinal system
• Horses before and after surgery
• Horses with chronic loose manure
A Healthy Horse isn’t possible WITHOUT A Healthy Gut.
WHY DO HORSE OWNERS FEED PROBIOTICS?:
• Support a Healthy Immune System
• Support Digestive Health
• Maximize Energy & Stamina
• Support Recurring Gastrointestinal Problems
• Every FullBucket Purchased Gives a FullBucket To An Animal In Need!
WHEN DO VETERINARIANS USE FULLBUCKET?:
• During Antibiotic Therapy to Avoid Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea
• During stressful periods of intense athletic training and travel
• Before and After Surgery to Reduce Related Digestive Disturbances
• Along With Medical Treatment Of Diarrhea (Especially C. Difficile & Salmonella)
WHY HORSE TRAINERS USE FULLBUCKET:
• Maximize Energy, Stamina & Overall Health
• Optimize Body Condition
• Maintain Skin and Coat Health
• Support Digestive Problems Caused by Performance & Travel Stress
FullBucket Probiotics’ cornerstone ingredient, Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast probiotic that is safely administered to horses. Elucidation of mechanisms of action and many randomized clinical trials with meta-analysis support its use in humans and horses.
This particular probiotic has the most evidence for equine veterinary use based on the current literature.
There are many reasons horse owners should turn to a good probiotic. Horses especially feel the adverse effects of stress either from travel, performance, improper feed and illness.
Keep out of the reach of children. For animal use only.
**Potency at time of manufacture.
Store between 34-80 F. Refrigeration may extend shelf life.
To support gastric health in horses during stress caused by antibiotics, surgery, training, performance or travel:
• FullBucket Equine Probiotic Pellets: one scoop (35g) once or twice daily for 30 days
WHAT MAKES A PROBIOTIC GOOD?
The two MOST important factors when considering equine digestive care products:
1.) The Right Ingredients
FullBucket's Equine Probiotic products contain the active ingredient, Saccharomyces boulardii 1079, the leading probiotic strain in the world. Our probiotic is lypholized for optimal cell viability and has been shown to promote intestinal health in numerous publications.
2.) The Optimal Concentration
• 100 BILLION Cells in our Paste
• 50 BILLION Cells in our Pellets & Granules
• 2,000% more than the competition
• UNIQUE probiotic (friendly yeast-based) not attenuated by antibiotics.
• POWERFUL survives gastric acids to keep intestines functioning well.
• VERSATILE options appropriate for Performance, Older & Younger horses.
The Greatness GuaranteeWe're so sure that you'll love our FullBucket Animal Health Supplements, we protect you with our Unconditional 365-day “You Must Be Thrilled!” Money-Back OR Product Exchange Guarantee. We want you to have plenty of time to experience and benefit from our products so you can discover for yourself how great they will make your horse feel.
If you're not happy with your results, simply notify us up to one full year after purchase by calling (855) 792-7872 or visiting our contact page and we'll let you know right away how to return the unused portion for a 100% refund OR a complete product exchange. No questions asked. No hoops to jump through.
We understand many people are skeptical when they hear what a new product might do for their animals. Realizing this, we decided to offer our “You Must Be Thrilled!” Money-Back Guarantee program so that every animal owner would get the opportunity to experience the same health benefits our satisfied customers have already enjoyed, with no worries!