FullBucket’s Anti-Diarrhea Drench Paste is a revolutionary clinical product! Veterinarians used to reach for an armada of anti-diarrhea solutions when addressing sick horses with severe diarrhea. Now they have ONE very effective, all-natural product that works to keep the animal's system healthy.
80 cc syringe
WHY HORSES NEED ANTI-DIARRHEA PASTE
Almost every equine veterinarian has a unique blend of products they reach for when an acute Colitis case is seen.
- This emergency is always multi- faceted. You know the case: elevated heart rate, white blood cell count has crashed and the horse is losing water fast from pipe-stream diarrhea. Endotoxins have been absorbed and are wreaking havoc on the body’s system causing shock, dehydration and possibly multiple organ failure…we must act quick to stop this devastating cascade.WHO NEEDS THE ANTI-DIARRHEA PASTEHospitals and breeding farms, are high-risk for disease outbreaks
- Valuable and/or weak foals
- Minimize complications after dystocia
Our ingredients are the most researched and clinically proven available.Our Concentrations are always at the maximum, scientifically proven levels for effectiveness.
This particular product has the most evidence for equine veterinary use based on the current literature.
WHY VETERINARIANS USE OUR ANTI-DIARRHEA DRENCH:
1. Bio-adsorbent clay
Binds and removes toxins. Unlike products with sponge type characteristics which swell and keep toxins in the system.
Re-establishes “good” microbes in the gut. S. boulardii specific activity suppresses C. difficile, Salmonella and Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea.
Chelated for quick absorption and to kick-start the rehydration process.
4. Prebiotic (MOS)
We add a HUGE dose to signal the immune system and escort pathogens from the system.
Feeds the gut when the horse is not healthy.
ADMINISTRATION Foals: 20 - 40 cc by mouth once or twice daily Weanlings: 40 - 80 cc by mouth once or twice daily Adult: 80-160 cc by mouth once or twice daily FOR: ACUTE COLITIS
This horse is in trouble and needs immediate attention. Get rid of the endotoxins, resupply the electrolytes and repopulate the intestinal tract with good microbes. IMPENDING COLITIS
This horse has quit eating, has a fever, leukopenia, endotoxemia, depression, watery gut sounds…but the diarrhea has yet to show up. POST-OP
With the stress of surgery and use of antibiotics, this horse may show signs of GI disease, especially with hindgut colic surgery patients. WHEN TO REPEAT Administer at full strength daily while GI disease is present. PERFECT FOR:
2. High-volume foaling/neonatal care units
3. Breeding farms
4. Valuable and/or weak foals
5. Those who want to minimize complications after dystocia This product has not been evaluated by the USDA. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.