This brush measures 5 inches long, by 1.75 inches wide. Horze calls this a face brush, but I also think it would make a great small utility brush for cleaning small items, like your riding boots, or other items that needs to have dirt removed from small areas or crevices. Handle is curved and is narrower in the middle to fit nicely in your hand.
This brush is perfect for sensitive areas of your horse's face, ears, and neck. Gentle and thorough, the short synthetic bristles work hard to remove loose hair, dust, and dander without irritating your horse. Attractive print makes a statement in any grooming tote.
- Durable, decorative plastic base
- Ideal for the young rider or small hands
- Designed for sensitive areas; face, ears, and neck
- Provides a gentle and thorough cleaning
- Soft synthetic bristles
- Ergonomic design is easier to grip and use
- Part of the Happy Horze collection
Plastic handle, synthetic bristles.
Remove excess hair, dirt, and mud from grooming tool. Wash in warm water with a mild detergent, if needed. Thoroughly rinse and Air dry before storage or use. Lay brushes on their side to dry. All brushes should also be stored on their side in a closed or towel covered container.